Since 1977, basys has helped benefit administration plans work harder, smarter and more efficiently, so that everyone benefits. basys is a leading Taft-Hartley expert and technology provider of advanced benefits administration solutions that give plan administrators and participants more control and better access to plan information.
basys combines renowned industry experience and visionary technology to develop employee benefit administration solutions that are second to none. Our technology and services professionals have a passion for solving complex problems and deliver high-value, next-generation applications to benefit plan administrators.
As a member of the Learning Team, the Senior Technical Writer produces written content to help basys employees and customer end users learn how to use our software products. This position collaborates with project managers, software developers, business analysts, trainers, and customer implementation managers in order to deliver the online
help user documentation, end user job aids, training content, and configuration guides that will assist end users with the use of our product.
- Define, share, and implement technical communication strategy for the basys product suite
- Manage documentation projects proactively, by creating and communicating documentation plans and schedules, tracking and reporting documentation status, identifying and working with management and various teams to remove roadblocks and escalate issues as needed
- Create, maintain and publish product release notes, traditional end-user documentation, context-sensitive online help, videos, interactive web tutorials and other content that supports key end-user processes.
- Create, maintain and publish software documentation for basys employees.
- Other assigned responsibilities as required
Equal Opportunity Employer