Graphic Designer / Photographer – Contractor
Bilstein Shock Absorbers is seeking a Graphic Designer / Photographer to join our marketing team on a contract basis. We are looking for a highly creative individual who has exceptional attention to detail, creativity and a strong passion for the automotive industry (preferred). This position requires the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative and deadline-driven environment.
This position is located in beautiful Poway, California (San Diego county).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
- Experience working within international brand guidelines
- Page layout experience (single to multiple page catalog)
- Knowledge of best processes and procedures for print
- Preferred skills: Product photography and videography
Design projects may include:
- Print ads
- Digital banners
- Printed marketing materials: Catalogs, flyers and brochures
- Tradeshow graphics
- Promotional items
- Photography, including re-touching and post production
thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.