Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience producing technical content for a technical audience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a structured and/or component content management environment such as DITA XML, Vasont, SDL Knowledge Center, Author-it, or similar systems and technology
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a globally distributed organization
- 2-3 years’ experience collaborating with Product/Engineering organizations in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Stellar writing and editing skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Accountable team player
The Bluetooth SIG offers an excellent benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bluetooth SIG, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, National Guard or reserve unit obligation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consistent with applicable federal and state law, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment to a job, employment practice, or the work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to enjoy an equal employment opportunity. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.