| Position Description:|
Energize your career with one of Healthcares fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, its a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the worlds leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Creating Standard Operational Procedure documentations through shadowing of employees
- Creating and editing training materials or employment manuals for the departments
- Engage/collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and SMEs to identify business needs, performance goals and gaps.
- Demonstrate understanding of our business (organization structures, business strategies, goals and objectives, global businesses)
- Adhere to applicable internal and external communication standards established for the business (e.g., internal style guides, communication industry standards, company branding)
- Determine project goal/milestones based on identified business needs/timelines, and obtain appropriate approvals (e.g., go/no go decisions, check points)
- Obtain stakeholder and SME approval/sign-off of documentation materials (following review cycles) and make needed revisions based on stakeholder feedback
- Publish and upload files to the appropriate locations (knowledge library, SharePoint)
- Respond to on-going feedback from trainers, and make appropriate adjustments to documentation deliverables.