This is a “hands on” position for someone who will create content for and manage a Product Education team that includes both technical writers and creative designers for IGT Interactive. The principal products are a real money gaming platform and interactive casino and lottery games, and the group creates materials across various mediums to support the success of these products.
The Product Education team:
• Creates and updates technical game platform documentation and publishes to an info center. The documentation includes release notes, administrative guides, a full API reference, and message guides
• Creates and updates white papers, presentations, and sales sheets describing platform features
• Works from system description, design, and user requirement docs with help from engineers, project leads, product managers, and architects.
• Works "hands on" with prototype platform software and games to document procedures and new features with screenshots as required.
• Collaborates with Game Studios to create game guides and info sheets that reflect game-specific features
• Supports Compliance with descriptions of new and updated features for certification audiences in a variety of regulated markets worldwide
• Collaborates to create and edit RFI/RFP responses to expand IGT Interactive markets
• Provides product training and orientation to new hires and external audiences (e.g. demonstrating new product features to regulators)
• Creates static and animation creative assets for slot, video poker, roulette, blackjack, and interactive lottery games
• Collaborates with brand licensing to interpret and obtain permissions/guidelines to use third-party intellectual property in product materials
• Responds to requests for videos, product sheets, and other assets to support sales and marketing opportunities
• Maintains a demo environment where sales and product managers can show games to existing and new business partners; collaborates with testing and release engineers to maintain the demo environments
First Year Goals:
• Become a subject matter expert on IGT Casino and Instant Win products, and corresponding target markets
• Successfully integrate into core product development processes in order to produce ongoing, relevant, and high-quality PE outputs
• Effectively manage and oversee PE team members and deliverables
• Represent PE to other IGT functions and groups; make decisions on how and where PE can help in various scenarios to positively impact the business
• Establish metrics to measure the use and effectiveness of PE outputs across different media and channels
• Evolve PE vision based on corresponding product roadmap evolution