At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Abbott Point of Care, we’ve stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
Abbott Point of Care has a new opening for Sr. Technical Writer. This individual will represent Product Labeling on project core team working with cross-functional team members to ensure successful delivery of new or revised product packaging, instructions for use and customer required documentation.
Additional Main Responsibilities:
· Create, manage and maintain project schedule for Product Labeling deliverables.
· Create, manage and maintain all required design control documentation.
· Oversee and delegate tasks to the team of Technical Writers and Graphic Designers supporting project deliverables without direct line authority, to ensure deliverables are met.
· Provide editorial review.
· Identify critical path activities and work with various functions to eliminate road blocks throughout the project lifecycle.
· Actively participate in project team meetings to ensure successful completion of deliverables.
· Responsible for delivering standardized format and content for Product Labeling, providing support, direction and guidance to Technical Writers as necessary.
· Manage and oversee the development and release of each product labeling document from draft through release to customers.