Planning, researching, creating, writing, and editing operational, instructional, and maintenance procedures in DITA for output to multiple formats to support print and online delivery mechanisms. Translating technical specifications and other information into manuals and online documents appropriate for technical and nontechnical users. Conducting interviews with SMEs to gather data for documentation. Documenting engineering processes and specifications on an as needed basis. Recommending documentation delivery formats responsive to technical and customer needs. Producing documentation that conforms to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience Level with Business Tools
- Proficient in utilizing business tools: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Preferred ability to write topic/article-based documentation.
- Preferred ability to write for reuse and translation.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat DC Professional.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and PDF output formats.
- Knowledge of XML, DITA, Oxygen XML Editor, DITA-OT, and XSLT a plus.
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree and 5+ years of related experience
Benefits and Perks
Varex Imaging provides competitive pay and benefits to support the financial, physical, and emotional well-being of the people who make our company successful.
11 Paid Holidays
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Parental Leave
Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Friendly Work Environment
Employee Referral Program
Career Advancement Opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Varex Imaging Corporation is a leading innovator, developer, and manufacturer of X-ray imaging component solutions, which includes X-ray tubes, digital flat panel detectors, software, and other key components of X-ray imaging systems. With a 65+ year history of successful innovation, you will find our components in countless medical, industrial, and security imaging applications worldwide.