Quality Validation Program Manager (Remote position)
DHL Supply Chain
May 16, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Quality Validation Program Manager (Can be based anywhere in US; 50-75% travel)
Manage and coordinate all aspects of quality assurance activities with various levels of risk and complexity within a variety of scopes across multiple sites. Confirm requests for quality support from the site and communicate policies and procedures. Expert regarding selected governmental regulations for the site(s). Proactive liaison with customer for quality assurance across sites. Leads a defined group of Quality Assurance resources and key initiatives, disseminating regulatory and corporate policy changes. Develops and implements policy and procedures for sites under their responsibility. Develop, manage, and oversee site quality managers/coordinators. Leads global and cross-sector QA initiatives. Develops and implements processes for regulated hardware, equipment, and software systems (validated as applicable).
-Oversee the maintenance and continuous improvement of the overall quality system for multiple sites or multiple customers within a site, including management review, CAPA management, internal quality audits, quality self-assessments, change control, document control, and standard operating procedures/work instructions.
- Oversee the licenses, permits, and registrations process.
- Manages the validation process (as applicable) at a sector or network level and associated change control processes
- Manage and provide oversight for regulatory compliance with regards to products handled and services performed at site by assessing performance to regulatory guidelines, the contract, and customer requirements; reporting the results to executive management
- Hire, train, and develop quality associates.
- Work in coordination with continuous improvement team to focus/direct continuous improvement activities/workshops
- Review and provide recommendations on regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
- Review and identify trends within the quality assurance metrics for the organization.
- Primary customer contact for QA related issues/initiatives as needed.
- Develop, distribute and maintain regular management reports. Compile executive level reports as required
- Ensure site suppliers are assessed. Coordinate, prepare, receive, and act on audits
- Provide Business Development support and represent DHL in customer events and meetings as required
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5-7 years relevant work experience
5+ years of relevant experience in a regulated environment such as FDA, Health Canada, etc.
3-5 years of supervisory or management experience (preferably supervising/managing a quality system in a complex/matrix organization)
Technical Writer • Temperature mapping (chambers, rooms, and warehouses)
Vendor assessment / auditing
SOP/ Work Instruction writing/ development
Internal Number: IRC228043
About DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain is the Americas leader in contract logistics and supply chain management. We provide customer-focused solutions to the automotive, chemical, consumer, industrial, life sciences, retail, and technology industries. Our innovative contract logistics and supply chain solutions—from demand planning to retail home delivery—make our customers more efficient, more profitable, and more competitive.