The Graphics Design and Digital Media Coordinator develops, manages and implements visual design projects and branding strategies to achieve FGCU Athletics’ branding, advertising and communication goals.
General duties such as:
• Provides graphic design support to all areas of FGCU Athletics including FGCU Athletics administrations, external relations staff, communications (including video production), student athletes and coaching staff.
• Provides oversight of brand identity and logo administration collaboratively with Associate AD Marketing and Sales.
• Provides design, specifications and project management for outside vendors for print layout, production and assembly.
• Maintains library of electronic images, logos and year-to-year advertising.
• Manages and supports visuals for social media accounts with particular support for FGCU Dirty Birds social media and student and community outreach.
• Develops and manages social media content calendar.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Design, Graphic Communications or closely related field.
Any appropriate combination of relevant educations, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator).
Experience with social media, either personal or professional.
Internal Number: TS473P
About Florida Gulf Coast University
In a little over 20 years, FGCU has made an indelible impact on Southwest Florida. We are a catalyst for the area’s economy and a cultural hub for the community. Our students enjoy one of the highest graduate employment rates among the state’s universities. Our campus and region serve as a living laboratory from which life-improving discoveries emanate. And our sports teams energize the entire region. Inspiring those who inspire others — that’s The FGCU Effect.FGCU is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer