We are looking for entry-level Visual Designers. As a Visual Designer and member of the LiveArea creative studio, you will play a key role in the strategy development, conceptualization and design of omni-channel digital experiences from commerce websites to digital products to a wide array of digital marketing and brand design content and campaigns.
You will collaborate with experience strategists, experience designers, content writers, developers, data analysts, producers, SEO and media specialists and more to create stunning creative work that generates customer value and drives business results.
In this position you will:
* Design and create digital solutions for a variety of clients across a number of business verticals.
* Participate in defining digital brand visual identity systems and atomic design pattern libraries.
* Participate in the creation of design concepts, visual design comps, clickable prototypes and more.
* Design and create content assets for digital experience platforms and digital/social marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with team members to design and create sales materials for new business pursuits.
* Participate in usability research and customer feedback sessions.
* Collaborate with strategists, visual designers and developers as you learn to work as part of a high-functioning team, delivering work of the highest quality.
* Present work in internal and client meetings, and personally articulate rationale for design decisions.
Bachelor's degree (or related university design program); or commensurate experience
Fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC.
Eagerness to take on design challenges, collaborate and grow professionally.
Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.