Merkle is an award-winning, full-service global Experience Innovation and Digital Commerce Design agency. We use imagination, creativity and technology to help our clients create experiences that empower individuals, build brands and transform businesses.
We are seeking a talented entry-level Experience Designer to play a key role in the strategy development, conceptualization and design of omni-channel digital experiences from commerce websites to digital products to a wide array of digital marketing and brand design content and campaigns.
Along with targeting the right customers at the right time, brands' content has to make a connection and our team of experts know how to create content and user-experience-designs that drive action. As a member of our Experience Design team, you will define user-centered experiences in collaboration with stakeholders, researchers, strategists, analysts, and designers. You will collaborate with experience strategists, visual designers, content writers, developers, data analysts, producers, SEO and media specialists and more to create stunning creative work that generates customer value and drives business results. The goal? Spread messages and brand voice in an engaging display that builds brand awareness, boosts click-ability, and increases conversions.
Note: Only applicants who include a link to their online portfolio in addition to their resume will be considered.
In this position you will
* Design and create digital solutions for a variety of clients across a number of business verticals.
* Participate in defining strategies for best-in-class user experiences.
* Participate in usability research and customer feedback sessions.
* Help create user flows, taxonomies, annotated wireframes and clickable prototypes.
* Analyze designs to identify UX problems and provide recommendations.
* Collaborate with strategists, visual designers and developers as you learn to work as part of a high-functioning team, delivering work of the highest quality.
* Present work in internal and client meetings, and personally articulate rationale for UX decisions.
* Bachelor's degree, related university design program, or equivalent experience with coursework and / or experience in website and application design, preferably with a focus in user experience design / strategy
* Fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC.
* Eagerness to take on design challenges, collaborate and grow professionally.
* Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Knowledge in responsive web design best practices
* Familiarity with design patterns in native and web apps
* Range of concepting ability, from sketching to high-fidelity prototypes
* Experience building and rapidly iterating on interactive prototypes
* Excellent organizational and presentation skills
* A desire and ability to collaborate with people who have differing skills and perspectives
* Ability to identify and suspend bias in place of user insight and business objectives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.